Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Cosplay shots

These are old shots, I think last year, taken at different places and events. I used to lug around several film cameras, (these days I don't go out much) snapping pix of anything interesting using whatever I have available. From what I could remember, these were taken using my old Yashica SLR.

The first three pix were taken at a cosplay event at MOA. We got bored inside the cosplay area as it is dim and nothing much is happening. So we took a breath of fresh air and noticed more interesting stuff near the entrance.

Three maidens. I dare say, they all look great.


Anbu on a mission. 

A group of cosplayers trying to cross the street. My, what big swords you have.
Well, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Yes, you. Your comments are most welcome. :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...